We are a small team of highly dedicated GIS professionals.
- Offices: 2 in Hungary (Budapest, Veszprém)
- Employees: 20 and growing
- GIS experience: 150 years altogether
- Age diversity: all between 24 and 57
- Gender balance: 25% women and growing
- Navigation gadgets: 3.6 per person
- Pokémon masters: 6
- Kids: 9
- Pets: 23
- Hobbies: cycling, diving, travel, handicraft, tabletop games, LARP, body building, cars, movies, video games, maps, sleeping
GLI Solutions Ltd is a startup located in Budapest, Hungary, established in 2013. We provide mapping, route planning, navigation, fleet management, location-based services and tools. We are involved in ITS technologies and provide GIS data management and consulting services. We have participated in successful IT developments on the following fields:
- Smart City applications (e.g. for the Hungarian National Ambulance Service)
- ITS solutions for the National Mobile Payment Services and for private taxi companies (Budapest Taxi, City Taxi, Taxi Plus)
- Dynamic Location Based Data Analytics in the transportation sector, cooperating with public sector institutions like the Hungarian National Toll Payment Services.
OUR PUBLIC MAPS
Our ‘firstborn’ is the Hungarian online map portal térképem.hu that we have been operating since 2015. On this map site, anyone can profit of our local traffic, location-based routing and information services. We visualize all Hungarian toll roads, both for cars and trucks, the map also includes parking information. The site offers directions for vehicles, bikes, pedestrians, public transport. Collaborative map editing is also supported.
As a next step, we have developed our map portal providing maps of wordwide coverage, built on OpenStreetMap and launched in 2017. The site provides easy-to-use interactive tools to make the use of OSM simple for the public. We offer unique features like world-class routing for bicycle with elevation profiles and alternative routes and real-time map editing support.